Attended by 11,000 “Blue Oval” enthusiasts
Classic Ford Show is the UK’s premier event for dedicated enthusiasts passionate about restoring, maintaining, tuning and driving some of the finest cars ever made with a “Blue Oval” badge. Showcasing modern classics to a wider demographic and inspiring an ever increasing passion for these amazing cars, Classic Ford Show is the perfect fit within the 2014 Auto Series.
How to book exhibition space?
If you would like to attend and exhibit, download our Exhibitor Booking Form or contact our sales team direct! Book now to secure your stand. Closing date 19th May 2014.
Classic Ford Show visitors:
• Average spend per visitor of £109
• 80% of visitors spent £1 – £299 at the show
• 82% Attended the show to purchase new and second hand parts
• 99 % purchased products from the Retail Village and autojumble
• 90% of visitors intend to return
Autojumble opportunities at Classic Ford Show
Calling all Autojumblers, do you specialize in second hand spares, or simply have some parts cluttering up your garage. Why not clear your work space, make some money and possibly help fellow enthusiasts find that elusive part to finish their own project car. Autojumble stands are available for private individuals selling genuine second hand spares. For booking information and to confirm your eligibility for a stand, please contact the Classic Ford Show sales team.
• Exclusive Autojumble rates
• Chance to clear your old, second hand parts and make some money
• Beat the traffic with access to the show hours before the public
• Flexibility to still enjoy all the features and excitement of the day
• Feel good about helping other enthusiasts searching for the elusive part
How can we help promote your business, products and services
Research from last year’s event shows that attendees would spend even more money if there were special offers on products available on the day. Whether you’d like to clear last year’s stock or launch your latest product, please talk to us about how we can help you make the most of this opportunity.
Sponsorship and promotion
Through bespoke packages we can help raise your company profile and brand awareness within the market. Our branding packages put your business ahead of the competition.
With a simple and great value exhibition stand, you can get you products in front of your target buyers. Last year, each purchaser spent an average of £111 on products*.
Use the Classic Ford Show website to promote your attendance and drive traffic to your own website through listings and banner ads, over 83% of show attendees visit the website before and after the event.*
The Classic Ford Show guide is the first thing your potential customers will see, enhance your presence and promote any special offers.
* Visitor Feedback Survey, Classic Ford Show 2012